Today’s Post A Day encouraged us to consider what we want to do before we become dust in the wind.
It seems pretty much everyone has a bucket list and when I sat down to write this post I realised…I actually don’t! I’m constantly saying how much I’d love to do things but I’ve never really taken the time to, sort of, solidify any of them in writing.
Well I think it’s about time I did – so here are my genuine, unfancified life goals!
1. Visit at least 3 places in Asia – top 3 being Beijing (China), Hanoi (Vietnam) and Bangkok (Thailand). I’ll be honest it’s mostly so I can stuff my face, the street food just looks incredible!
2. Start a YouTube channel. Although by the time I get the guts to do it YouTube will probably be on par with, like, Myspace or Bebo. For anyone who doesn’t know what either of those are, please just keep it to yourself rather than making me feel old. Thank you.
3. Be truly happy and fulfilled in my work. I love the job I do but do I want to do it for the rest of my life? Probably not. I want to find my true calling, be thoroughly satisfied at the end of each day and excited about the next. I’ll probably become an F1 driver or something, you know, one of those really casual jobs.
4. Buy my parents a house – them being able to relax and be comfortable when they eventually stop working would probably make me the happiest I could be.
5. Dance in a famous show. Any. Just put me on a stage please.
6. Skydive. I know I’m so cliché!
There it is guys, my dreams on a page. I’m going to call this a work in progress, I know the list will get longer the more I think about it so look forward to a part 2. But for now here are the ones straight from my chest region (I want to say heart but I don’t want to over cheese this post).
Let me know what yours are!